Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Settling in to her new home..but NOT settling down!



Sorry it's been awhile. A lot has happened in the last year. Keesa is a year and a half and showing signs of terrible 2's! She loves all toys...that AREN'T her toys! Make up brushes, bottle caps, straws, clothes, anything that isn't connected to the surface is fair game! It's so fun to watch her prowl the house looking for her next "victim". She loves lazar pens! This is also very fun to watch since my new house has all hardwood floor and she slides across the room at lightening speed!
Keesa still loves water but has gotten a lot better at finding it. Knocking down any glass that she can find to play with dripping water or ice cubes. I have never seen such determination to get what you want as Keesa shows when she REALLY wants something.
With a face and love like hers, how could you ever stay mad at her?? After a long day of play her favorite thing is to curl up on my lap and purr as loud as she can, getting her doe eyed look that had me from the first picture I saw of her.She can lay in my lap for hours resting, probably dreaming of ways to find a new toy I haven't hid from her. She is so great with Malibu and Caprice too. Caprice and her will get going, bouncing off walls, beds, couches, counter tops. And as Im screaming "NO NO NO" she always has that look on her face "what? What did I do?"

I got her back around Christmas time. I "let" her wear her favorite hat and play Santa Claus!THANK GOD SHE LOVES ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment