Sunday, October 26, 2008

Meet Keesa









My name is Keesa. I was born July 3rd 2008, which means I am almost 4 months old. I have adopted parents Brittany and Scott. I spend most of my time grooming Brittany's hair and Scott's beard....they just cant get it clean the way I can!


















I am just getting settled in to my new home with Scott and Britt. I have two playmates, Malibu and Caprice that I will be able to meet once Im all nice and comfortable.
















I have A LOT of energy....and I mean A LOT. I love to "hop" around chasing everything I see...sometimes that gets me into trouble, luckily my short attention span lets me move on to the next adventure pretty quickly!I am very beautiful, and have the most loving personality EVER. I love to be held and give kisses. I am also very good and giving hugs, wrapping my arms around you and giving kisses all over your face! But my very favorite thing to do is.....PLAY! Everything I see is a potential toy. What can I say? Im just doing what I do best..being cute and getting into EVERYTHING.

1 comment: